Electronic hookahs/Cigarettes are a new technology and rapidly growing in popularity. The electronic aspect of hookah/cigarette smoking didn’t come into play until very recently. Electronic cigarettes were first introduced in china in 2004 as a way to help people to quit smoking, it involved a liquid compound that was electrically heated and turned into vapor – designed to mimic the tobacco effect without the tobacco and tar. The amount of nicotine could be controlled to provide smokers slowly lean them off completely .
E-hookah provides a huge convenience factor. There’s no need for a hookah pipe, no need to pack a bowl of tobacco, fill the water of the Hookah, or light coals. E-Hookah is a new technology, not a lot of people have heard of it but still growing all over the world. Also, It is less harmful than the traditional hookah smoking.
Benefits of Electronic Cigarettes:
Keeping The Shisha Tobacco cool,makes it stay fresher!!
Temperature is very important when it comes to keeping your shisha fresh. 72 degrees Fahrenheit is about the standard temperature. Storing it like this will keep it fresh for 2 years.When the shisha Tobacco is exposed to air,sunlight, or heat, it will dry out the molasses which you don’t want.You always want the Tobacco to be Moist.
Prepare your shisha. Follow all of these steps for the best smoking experience:
- Evenly mix your tobacco so that all of it is covered in flavoring and molasses.
- Fluff up your tobacco and drop it loosely into the bowl.
- Buy a good quality shisha which at Pars Market we only carry and sell highest quality shisha. The quality of your shisha will determine the flavor of your smoke. You can also mix and match flavors for a great-tasting smoke.
- If the smoke ever becomes harsh and tastes bad or hurts your throat, simply breathe into your hose very lightly. You should see smoke escaping through the release valve or the top of the bowl, clearing out the stale smoke inside. Don’t blow too hard, or you will shoot water over your coals and ruin the shisha.
- In many Middle Eastern countries they will use a base of milk or juice to enhance the flavor and thickness of the smoke. Standard procedure at Ali Baba’s Hookah Bar (est. 1760 in Istanbul) is 1/3 parts milk or juice to 2/3 parts water. Just be sure to rinse your hookah thoroughly if you use dairy so that your hookah doesn’t taste like spoiled milk!
At Pars Market LLC.,We Carry a Large Variety Of Real Starbuzz and Al-Fakher Tobacco Flavors including additional accessories for your Hookah!
Come Shop Today @ Pars Market for the best selection of Hookah, Shisha, Charcoal, Electronic Cigarettes, Hookah Pens and
Must Be 18 years or older to Purchased Tobacco Products.
E-cigarettes are very easy to use. They have nicotine like regular cigarettes but instead of smoke, you are inhaling vapor. The vapor is a form of water mixed with the flavored tobacco, so you can actually can taste the flavor.
|Rechargeable Electronic Cigarettes Now Available for sale at Pars Market in Columbia Maryland
Today’s flavors have a wide range from traditional tobaccos to fruits and coffee flavors. E-cigarettes are a great alternative to traditional cigarettes including different flavors. E-Hookah are similar to the E-cigarette but some differences. Some differences are E-hookah have a more powerful smoke, which you can blow larger clouds. Also, E-Hookah has more variety of flavors than the E-cigarette which you might prefer.
|Installation Method of Rechargeable Electronic Cigarettes
Now and days, there coming out with rechargeable for both, which is convenient because you can keep that flavor you like. In conclusion, those are the major differences between E-cigarettes and E-Hookah. Check these products at Pars Market in Columbia, Maryland. Very good experts at explain the hookah products in the market today with always new stuff.
|Picture Showing the Pull Sticker
|Picture showing the Activator Button
1. Pull the red tab on the side of the E-Cig.
2. Remove the plastic cap at the end.
3. Press the activator button on the side and enjoy up to 500-600 puffs!
Note: You must be 18 years of age to purchase this product at Pars Market.