Here are answers to frequently asked questions. If you don’t find it here, please be sure to Contact .
The hookahlooks very complicated, do they come with instructions?
Hookah is committed to providing expert support for Hookah smokers around the world. Each of our hookahs comes complete with detailed instructions.As well, we have a number of online resources including set-up instructions and the history of hookah .If you would like to consult a hookah expert, please Contact us either by Facebook or submit an Email to us.
What size hookah should I consider?
Shisha smoking has long been a social group activity and is something to consider when choosing your hookah. Any size hookah can be used by an individual smoker, but the size and weight of a large hookah, makes it more convenient for large groups or a hookah party. Large Hookahs (28 to 35 inches) are generally constructed with wider tubing rather than smaller hookahs to keep the hookah in proportion and are better to support larger groups. Medium Hookahs (21 to 27 inches) can support groups of three to five people and are wonderful for solo smoking. Small Hookahs (20 inches and smaller) are best suited for solo smoking or groups of three or less. The compact size of small hookahs makes them easy to store or carry along. At Pars Market in Columbia,Maryland you can find all the supplies needed for your hookah and many more that would surprise you how much Hookah, Shisha selection we stock in our store!
How many hoses?
The number of hoses to have on your hookah comes down to a matter of personal choice. As long as the coal is kept hot and the water pipe is kept tight, there is no difference in the quality of smoking from a one-hose hookah or a four-hose hookah but one smokes at a time. All of our multi-hose hookahs come with complete with hose caps and rubber stem plugs so that extra hose connections that are not in use can be sealed off.
How often should I clean my hookah?
The water in the glass vase should be emptied after every smoking session. Remember that the water in the glass vase acts as the filter for the smoke, so we recommend that you wash out the glass vase after every use. Clean the metal stem with the cleaning brush and very carefully funnel clear hot water through the hose on a regular basis. Never use soap to clean your hookah, as it may contaminate the taste of the smoke. Both the metal stem and the hookah hose should be completely dry before smoking with them again.
Small Bowl, Large Bowl and New Vortex Bowl
The smoke is too harsh, what am I doing wrong?
This could be a number of reasons. You may have too much coal on your bowl and you may have burned your shisha. If you remove some of the coal and the smoke is still too harsh then you have indeed burned your shisha and will have to re-pack a new bowl. Also be sure to change the water in your hookah after each session to keep your smoke tasting fresh.
I’m not getting enough smoke, what am I doing wrong?
Most likely, the reason you are not getting enough smoke is because your hookah is not air tight or enough water. Double check the connections between the metal shaft / glass base, metal shaft / hose, and metal shaft / clay bowl. If you are still not getting enough smoke, it might be because you don’t have enough coal on your bowl or that your bowl is clogged with shisha. Make sure not to make the wholes too big on the aluminum foil on your bowl. Also, make sure you are not packing too much flavor. You don’t have to pack it too tightly as this will affect the amount of smoke. Make sure water does not come threw the hose, just enough to make bubbles in the hookah. Any problems, Please Contact us at Pars Market or bring it in.
Full line of all Accessory and replacement part for hookahs available at Pars Market
How long does the flavored shisha last?
Shisha is a special blend of fresh shisha leaves, fruit pulp, and molasses or honey. When kept fresh, the shisha can last for up to a year. To maintain freshness, this shisha needs to be stored in an airtight container and stored in a cool dry place such as a cabinet or a drawer.
How long will one hookah bowl of shisha last?
Each bowl lasts approximately half hour to an hour depending on the coal on your bowl and size.
How long will one charcoal last?
Each charcoal lasts approximately half hour to an hour, if smoked the right way.
How many bowls in each pack of shisha?
In a 50g pack there are approximately four to six bowls.
In a 250g pack there are approximately twenty to thirty bowls.
In a 500g Carton there are ten individual 50g packs, approximately forty to sixty bowls.
Plenty of Bowls and Tobacco products as well as replacement parts for your Hookah at Pars Market. So put on your shoes and Come On IN!!!!!!!!!!
Note: You must 18 years or older to order this product.
A relatively young company based in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.) known mostly for their hookah tobacco. Al Fakher is one of the largest shisha tobacco organizations in the world. The company strives to transform the Middle Eastern hookah or “shisha” tradition into a universal phenomenon by producing premium molasses in a wide range of flavors. Al Fakher also provides continuous support to the community through monetary and service related contributions. Al Fakher brand is definitely one of the most smoked brands on the market. Their flavors are not so fruity, classic, and favorite among many smokers in Middle East.
|Al Fakher Logo|
From the Official Al Fakher Website: “Al-Fakher Corporation was established in 1999, as a limited liability private company and is currently owned by a major investment company operating in the Middle East. Al-Fakher strives to transform the Middle Eastren Hookah or “Shisha” tradition into a universal phenomenon by producing premium molasses in a wide range of flavors. Over the years Alfakher was successfully able to expand its markets so that today it has agents operating world wide.”
|Al Fakher Shisha Selection at Pars Market|
The Al Fakher tobacco comes in two line. There is the basic line known simply as Al Fakher (AF) and their Al Fakher Golden line which only has a few flavors and is a “premium” tobacco. The golden line includes eskandarani apple, bahraini apple, rose and grape. The two apple flavors are not found in the basic line while rose and grape are variations on existing flavors. They are also the producer of the popular black style moassel known as Soft Black. Soft Black is a strong and robust tobacco.
|More View from the Al Fakher Flavors|
The smoke duration and thickness vary between the lines but it’s usually medium to thick smoke that can easily last an hour or more depending on the bowl you use.
|Al Fakher Shisha Tobacco next to Hookahs|
- 50g Box: The tobacco comes in a laminated foil pouch inside a cardboard box wrapped in cellophane
- 250g Plastic Tub: Using a laminated foil pouch similar to the 50g size but then packaged in a resealable plastic tub with a safety seal under the cap. The tubs have a small plastic handle. These are then packed in cardboard boxes.
- 250g Plastic Box: The Golden line comes packed in a resealable, laminated foil pouch which is then placed in a plastic box with clear sides and a hinged top that is sealed down with an Al Fakher logo sticker. This whole thing is then placed in a cardboard box.
- 500g Tub: Packed in a re-sealable laminated aluminum pouch. Packaged similarly to the 250g packs and 1 kilo tubs, the pouch is packed in a resealable plastic tub with a safety seal under the lid.
- 1 Kilo Tub: Just a larger version of the 500g tub. The tobacco is in a laminated and resealable foil pouch in a plastic tub with a safety seal under the lid. The handle on these tubs is useful as these are quite large.
|Wide Selection of Alfakher Shshia Flavors at Pars Market|
- Bubble Gum
- Caffe Latte
- Double Apple
- Energy Drink
- Golden Bahraini Apple
- Golden Black Grape
- Golden Grape
- Golden Eskandarani Apple
- Golden Rose
- Golden Strawberry
- Grape & Mint
- Lemon & Mint
- Soft Black
|Pars Market Business Card Sitting next to Apple and Apple&Mint Al Fakher Shishas|
We sell only Genuine Al Fakher at Pars Market. We are at Pars Market constantly supplying our stock of Al Fakher, so you are ensured freshness every time. Each box labeled with it’s production date, so you are guarantied the most flavorful of hookah smoke.
Note: You must 18 years or older to order this product.
Founded in 2005, Starbuzz has been the most popular brand of tobacco among modern hookah tobaccos ever since. Starbuzz tobaccos taste smooth and sweet while producing larger clouds of smoke than most traditional hookah tobaccos.
Exotic Melon Blue Starbuzz Shisha Tobacco at Pars Market
Starbuzz provides a multitude of unique and savvy shisha flavors to salivate over. Made in the U.S.A., Starbuzz is considered a premium strong-flavored Shisha Tobacco. Starbuzz shisha is made from golden Virginian. The flavor of Starbuzz shisha is amazing! available in a variety of fresh, unique, mouth-watering flavors.
At Pars Market We are proud to offer our customers largest selection of Starbuzz Shisha Tobacco in Maryland at the lowest price!
Starbuzz Shisha Tobacco is arguably the most popular hookah tobacco in the world. With almost 80 flavors to choose from, Starbuzz Hookah Tobacco is world renown for its long-lasting flavor and huge smoke clouds it produces.
Starbuzz has a large number of packaging choices available.
- Ready Heads: As the name suggests you simply have to unwrap the capsule, place it in your hookah bowl, fold the aluminum foil, peel back the label, and smoke up.
- 50 gr Can: Small rectangle shape cans, perfect for trying lots of flavors at a good price. Tobacco is inside resealable tinware.
- 100 gr Can: Cylinder shape cans with 100 gr of tobacco in resealable tinware.
- 250 gr Can: Cylinder shape cans with 250 gr of tobacco in resealable tinware.
- 1 kg Bucket: Large bucket of Starbuzz tobacco perfect for hookah lounges or if you are absolutely in love with a particular flavor.
- Starter Sets: Starbuzz recently released starter sets that contain four 50g cans of their tobacco, a roll of charcoal and a pair of tongs.
Starbuzz Shisha at Pars Market
- Apple Americano
- Apple Cinnamon
- Apple Martini
- Arabian Coffee
- Black Grape
- Blue Mist
- Blue Surfer
- Blueberry Grape
- Bubble Gum
- Caramel Apple
- Caramel Macchiato
- Chocolate Mint
- Chocolate Strawberry
- Christmas Mix
- Citrus Mint
- Citrus Mist
- Classic Cola
- Classic Mojito
- Code 69
- Double Apple
- Flower Power
- Fruit Sensation
- Fuzzy Lemonade
- Fuzzy Naval
- Irish Cream
- Kiwi Strawberry
- Lemon Mint
- Lemon Tea
- Melon Blue
- Passion Fruit Mojito
- Passion Kiss
- Peaches and Cream
- Pina Colada
- Pirate’s Cave
- Pumpkin Pie
- Royal Grape
- Safari Melon Dew
- Sex on The Beach
- Sour Apple
- Strawberry Margarita
- Strawberry Daiquiri
- Sweet Apple
- Sweet Melon
- Tequila Sunrise
- Tangerine Dream
- Tropical Fruit
- White Grape
- White Peach
- Wild Berry Mint
- Wild Berry
- Wild Mint
- Winter Fresh
- X on the Beach
Wide Selection of Starbuzz Shisha Flavors at Pars Market
As an internationally recognized company, it is rare to hear of someone who has not tried Starbuzz products. However, for the rare few that have recently crawled out from beneath a rock, here are list of best 10 selling Starbuzz Shisha Flavors!
10. Starbuzz Wild Mint – Hold onto your breath, this wild minty ride will have your mouth smiling with icy pleasure.
9. Starbuzz Strawberry Margarita – A delightful strawberry flavor that’s tart, tangy, and titanic in taste. Smoke this fruity delight and your mind will be whisked away to a sandy beach, sipping away at the frozen concoction that helps you hang on.
8. Starbuzz White Peach – A scrumptious, savory peach flavor that’s wet and juicy. Reminiscent of grandma’s peach cobbler, your mouth will thank you when you puff on this peachy shisha confection.
7. Starbuzz Coco Jumbo – A coconut flavor that will drive your palate coco-nuts! Juicy and sweet, Coco Jumbo produces huge pillowy smoke clouds of tropical delight.
6. Starbuzz Safari Melon Dew – Take a safari of flavor with this creamy melon hookah tobacco. Gaze upon the huge clouds that this shisha tobacco produces like the lion gazes upon the gazelle pre-pounce.
5. Starbuzz Melon Blue – This combination of Safari Melon Dew and Blue Mist is spectacular sensational for any season. Smoke this boisterous cantaloupe concoction and you’ll get a bountiful bonanza of smoke succulence in your bosom.
4. Starbuzz Code 69 – This sweet fruit flavor tastes great and lasts long. Thick clouds await those that smoke this sexy shisha that will arouse your taste buds seduce your senses.
3. Starbuzz Sex on the Beach – You can enjoy this delicious flavor without getting sand in your butt! Based on the fruity cocktail of the same name, this mixture of fruit flavors will make you do an o-face of delicious delight.
2. Starbuzz Pirate’s Cave: Yaaaar, weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen! This tangy citrus flavor with a hint of mint will leave your taste buds shocked to the very boney. Skuttle me Skippers!
1. Starbuzz Blue Mist – The number 1 spot on this list goes to Blue Mist, which is also the top selling flavor of ALL brands of Hookah Tobacco. A tangy blueberry taste that lasts long and smokes superbly is what makes this favorite a hit amongst new smokers and seasoned professionals alike.
Note: You must 18 years or older to order this product.
Za’atar (pronounced “zah-tar”) is a Middle Eastern spice mix of thyme, sumac, toasted sesame seed, and sometimes wild oregano.
|Lebanese Zaatar at Pars Market|
Arabic for the word “thyme,” after the seasoning’s predominant ingredient, za’atar has been used in Arabic countries since medieval times.
If you’ve eaten at Middle Eastern restaurants, you’ll probably recognize the flavor, which is pungent and grassy.
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|Jordanian Zaatar at Pars Market|
Traditionally the Thyme is dried in the sun & mixed with Sun dried Sumac, Sesame Seed and Sea Salt. Containing a unique synergy of healing & medicinal properties that alert the mind and make the body strong, Zaatar is encouraged to be eaten by school kids before exams.
|Roasted Sesame Seeds at Pars Market|
You can find this spice blend at the best quality in market at Pars Market Or, if you can find Sumac (also available at Pars Market), you can make your own Za’atar using equal parts Dried thyme, toasted sesame seeds and sumac. Sprinkle Za’atar over fresh pita bread drizzled with olive oil.
The best way to enjoy Zaatar is to blend it with good quality cold pressed olive oil in a bowl to the consistency of pesto, and then whenever you feel like a hit, just stir the mixture and spread it on fresh or toasted bread and top it with fresh tomatoes, white cheeses, organic eggs or anything Mediterranean for that matter.
|Sumac in the Jar at Pars Market|
A final word of warning here, be careful as Zaatar is extremely addictive and once tasted your taste buds will never let you forget the experience. Enjoy!
PARS MARKET LLC
9400 SNOWDEN RIVER PARKWAY Suite 109
COLUMBIA, MD, 21045
I love Hookah and I love smoking it so much….more I talk about hookah I still feel I have a lot more to say out! Let’s talk more and enjoy talking about it as well as smoking Hookah with friends and family!
|Beautiful Double Hose Hookah at Pars Market|
The Wonder of The Hookah
A Hookah is a water pipe that is used mainly by Middle Eastern countries for smoking tobacco, mainly flavored tobacco, such as Shisha. Traditional hookahs are elaborately decorated with gold or brass and often sport ornate carvings and designs. They are traditionally made from glass but can also be made from plastic or even. They have a long stem with a large Bowl at the top where the tobacco is placed.
From the stem are several long hoses that enable several people to enjoy the hookah at once. Water is placed in the stem and, when the bowl of tobacco is lit, the smoke is then filtered through the water and into the lungs of each person inhaling from each hose.
|Small little Hookah at Pars Market|
Purchasing your own hookah is a very personal experience. You can choose whatever design you would like, and there are several as it’s popular for the hookah to be elaborately decorated as our Hookahs at Pars Market are so beautiful designed and built so strongly!
There are many different styles of Hookah, and the number of hoses sprouting from the main stem varies as well. When you get a group of your friends, family or co-workers together to sample the latest blend of flavored tobacco, it is a true bonding experience. This is why the hookah is so popular, it’s the exchanging of smoke amongst a small group that truly makes the hookah experience a special one.
|Small Beautiful hookah at Pars Market in Columbia Maryland|
Come down to our shop Pars Market to purchase your own new Hookah, We have wide selection of amazing looking Hookahs and our Friendly and Knowledgeable staff are here to help you choosing the right hookah for your budget! If you are a beginner No problem We show you how to start and set up your hookah from scratch, Because Pars Market is A one-stop shop for all your Hookah shisha smoking needs. We offer high quality of hookahs products from all shapes and sizes at the lowest prices available in the market. guaranteed top quality hookahs and shisha at the lowest prices. Each one of our hookah products are crafted to the highest standards and completely authentic. Our hookahs (hooka, huka) are functional, attractive, durable and available to you. Come inside and see which hookah strikes your fancy!
It is extremely important that you know how to check a Hookah before you purchase it, because no matter what country it comes from, there is a certain percentage of hookahs that are defective.
Start with the bowl on top. Inspect for chips and an ovular opening where it connects to your hookah. If the the opening of the bowl is ovular, it might not seal tightly when sitting on top of the hookah. Next, look for obstructions in the holes of the bowl. Sometimes, during the glazing process, the holes are covered up or clogged. You will also want to make sure that the bowl fits snugly. You should be able to jerk the hookah a little bit and not have any movement on the bowl. If it does seems to wobble a bit, try to turn it in a clockwise fashion as you push it down over the gasket.
Take the hose off and plug one end with your thumb as you blow through the other end. Listen carefully for any air leaks. If there are any air leaks, the hose has a hole in it. Now, unplug one end and point it at a bare patch of skin that is not on your face (you may get a chunk of rust right into your eye). You should feel a good amount of air coming out. If the amount of air coming out feels weak, the hose has obstructions.
Check the stem for breaks or damage by holding the stem up like a looking glass and pointing the opposite end toward the light.
Unscrew the check release valve to make sure it has a ball bearing.
To check the air flow of the rest of the Hookah, make sure it is assembled with the stem, vase, vase gasket, hose, and hose gasket. You will need to remove the bowl and bowl gasket if it is on top of the stem. Use your hand or a piece of cloth to clog the top of the hookah stem. Suck through the hose and listen carefully for air leaks. You should not be able to take any air in. Common air leaks occur near the hose port around the weld lines. With the top of the hookah stem still clogged, blow into the hose. Air should be expelled out of the check release valve.
Make sure the vase is not wobbly and that the top opening is not ovular. Also, look for cracks and chips in the glass.
At Pars Market we have sold over Thousands of Hookah since day first opened up and everyone who purchased the Hookah from us was a Happy customer! Because we sell the best quality Hookah you can ever find in the market! Our hookahs are not even Built to last for long long time they are so Beautiful and you can have it up for a good looks and decoration at your home! We carry All sizes and shapes of Hookahs at Pars Market at the lowest prices in the market! We also assist you to find the best hookah from our large selection of hookahs we sell in our store which will suit your needs! We guarantee your satisfaction at Pars Market come down and check us out!
Pars Market is committed to offering the largest selection of quality hookah products. We have hookahs of all Models, shapes, sizes, Colors and prices, starting at just $16.99 We carry a wide range of Maya, Acrylic, Bohemian, and Iranian style hookahs. We also carry many manufacturers and flavors of the Freshest and High Quality tobacco which is known as shisha, mass’el, or tobacco molasses at the lowest prices in entire Maryland and surrounded areas. Feel free to call us at (443)259-0002 if you have any questions. We also carry components to repair your hookah.
Our Hookah are Built strong, Selections are wide, looks are Awesome, Qualities are High and they last for a life time!
We carry 100% of the accessories that goes with any Hookahs we sell and guarantee the quality of our products and your Satisfaction!
Along with all the above said we provide you with an fantastic customer service that you have never experience like one before!
Click Here! Check our reviews out on yelp.com Everyone loves us!
We carry many varieties and flavors of Shisha:
• Just to name a few: Black Grape Layalina Shisha • Double Apple Al Fakher Shisha
• Golden Strawberry Al Fakher Shisha • Grape Al Fakher Shisha
• Blue Mist Starbuzz, Citrus Mint Starbuzz, Coco Jumbo Starbuzz, and almost full ine of everything Starbuzz flavors!
• After Nine Al Waha Shisha • Eskandarani Apple Layalina Shisha
We carry many varieties of Charcoal: • Coco Nara Coals • Three Kings Hookah Charcoal
• Al Fakher Coconut Coals • Al Fakher Quick Lighting Coals
• Chronic Hookah Coconut Coals • Dodo Self Lighting Coals
• Kwikstart Silver Charcoal Tablets
We carry many accesories and replacement parts for your hookah
We carry many accesories and replacement parts for your hookah
• Hookah Hoses • Hookah Bowls • Replacement Vases
• Hookah Tongs • Plastic Tips • Replacement Stems
• Metal & Glass Screens • Foil Sheets • Replacement Trays
• Hookah Gaskets • Hookah Brushes • Argile Wind Covers
• Hookah Bags/Cases • Charcoal Lighters • Stem Adapters
• Stem Plugs • Check Valves • Hose Components
Other practical accessories we offer are:
- bowl aluminum foil
- wind cover (bowl wind cover)
- multi hose adapter for all hookahs
- base protector
- carrying and storing bag
- charcoal holder – ideal for tearooms
Best of All We also carry Largest Selection of Bubblers, Glass Blunt, Mershon Pipes, Pipe Screens, Water pipe, Chillums, Hand pipe, Metal Pipes, Steam Roller, Wood Pipe, Vaporizers, Electronic Cigarettes, Legal Herbal Incense, Filters, Rolling Paper and many many more…