Keeping The Shisha Tobacco cool,makes it stay fresher!!
Temperature is very important when it comes to keeping your shisha fresh. 72 degrees Fahrenheit is about the standard temperature. Storing it like this will keep it fresh for 2 years.When the shisha Tobacco is exposed to air,sunlight, or heat, it will dry out the molasses which you don’t want.You always want the Tobacco to be Moist.
Prepare your shisha. Follow all of these steps for the best smoking experience:
- Evenly mix your tobacco so that all of it is covered in flavoring and molasses.
- Fluff up your tobacco and drop it loosely into the bowl.
- Buy a good quality shisha which at Pars Market we only carry and sell highest quality shisha. The quality of your shisha will determine the flavor of your smoke. You can also mix and match flavors for a great-tasting smoke.
- If the smoke ever becomes harsh and tastes bad or hurts your throat, simply breathe into your hose very lightly. You should see smoke escaping through the release valve or the top of the bowl, clearing out the stale smoke inside. Don’t blow too hard, or you will shoot water over your coals and ruin the shisha.
- In many Middle Eastern countries they will use a base of milk or juice to enhance the flavor and thickness of the smoke. Standard procedure at Ali Baba’s Hookah Bar (est. 1760 in Istanbul) is 1/3 parts milk or juice to 2/3 parts water. Just be sure to rinse your hookah thoroughly if you use dairy so that your hookah doesn’t taste like spoiled milk!
At Pars Market LLC.,We Carry a Large Variety Of Real Starbuzz and Al-Fakher Tobacco Flavors including additional accessories for your Hookah!
Come Shop Today @ Pars Market for the best selection of Hookah, Shisha, Charcoal, Electronic Cigarettes, Hookah Pens and
Must Be 18 years or older to Purchased Tobacco Products.